4 510 513 1927 . 1980s 1st 2nd 609. a an as baird behind bell bridge bridges building building. buildings by children condos. covered crosses delete destroyed donated downers. england families family farm few fire flood former former harriet jones home in waitsfield formerly foundation front. getting gone. greene. group had hall herb home homes horse house houses id'd identified in inn is it jd jj jones landscape. late later left located long major masonic masonic hall in waitsfield. this building was a country store before becoming the masons meeting place in the early 1920s. the original building burned in 1845 and replaced by this structure masons. merrill's mill moretown mountain mrv mrv. much next nine not note now now owned by ren flemmer. jd of on one one of the oldest in waitsfield. jd or owned people phone places portrait public pulling ready rebuilt residential restaurant. richards roller. scene school schools sculptures seven shop shown sign six smith snow soldier some st store street. structure sugaring team tel tel. that this to unid unidentified village village. waitsfield waitsfield. walter was western woman.